Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Die is Cast

Hello all. My name is John Frazer, and I have an embarrassing confession to make. When I was in college, it was my dream to become a universal genius, like a modern day Leibniz or Aristotle . . . that did not work out. I wound up taking a double course load and still only barely squeaking by with a degree in mathematics. By the time I graduated, I was too burned out to even contemplate grad school, and as a result, I am now severely underemployed in the hotel industry.

And somehow, I think all of the above qualifies me to offer you my advice. I started this blog to answer questions. All sorts of questions. No subject is off limits, and no topic is too taboo. I may not be an expert in multiple fields, but I am an initiate in the art of finding answers and oversimplifying complex subjects so that they appear easy to understand.

So, if you have some burning curiosity, pressing ethical quandary, or insane hypothetical, ask away. I'm just arrogant enough to think I might be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment